Pay Per Click Setup & Optimization
We will examine your competitors entire PPC marketing campaigns, every single keyword they are bidding on, their ads, their entire setup along with their SEO keywords so you can not only compete but improve and outlast in both PPC advertising and organic SEO. Your PPC Campaigns will be the most cost-effective in your industry, allowing you to over-take your competition in any area you choose.
PAY PER CLICK SETUP & CAMPAIGN MANAGEMENT
- Pay Per Click Initial Set Up
- Complete analysis of current site analytics where data is available
- Keyword/phrase research
- Competitor analysis
- Keyword tool set
- Market analysis
- Segmentation of keywords
- Building Adwords campaigns
- Set up every keyword/phrase in its own adgroup
- Two ads set up for each adgroup
- Build new landing page based on identified promotions and offers
- Document the conversion, cost per click, and budget goals
- Pay Per Click Daily Monitoring and Optimization
- Ad split test evaluations
- Analyze ad performance for statistical performance
- Replacement of non-performing ads
- Bid optimization strategies continually optimized
- Conversion tracking
- Position tracking
- Negative keyword analysis and usage
- Quality score analysis
- Plus other closely guarded PPC strategies
Developing PPC campaigns that are effective takes time and the right knowledge. Good keyword research is a crucial step many fail to take. Designing the most effective ads and proper landing pages is a skill not to be taken lightly. You must increase your quality score to keep pay per click costs down and profits up. There are many tools that we use to speed up the process of developing effective PPC campaigns.
An in-depth explanation of the PPC tactics and strategies we employ will be spelled out for you in a manner that is clear and easy to understand. This includes how to setup 1000′s of keywords for each Campaign with the lowest cost-per-clicks available.
We will set up your Content Network campaign different from your Search Network campaign to accomplish the best results. There are many tactics that will make your PPC Campaign superior to your competitors.
Developing various ads for your campaigns is a step that will determine the most effective keywords and ad copy. Testing your landing pages with split testing is the best way to increase your conversion percentages on your SEO PPC campaigns.
There are many companies making loads of money from building a proper PPC campaigns. An optimized PPC campaign can have a tremendous effect on your bottom line profits. The ability to reinvest your PPC profits back into your campaigns can generate a snowball of lucrative profits coming in to your website.
Let us employ a high converting PPC Campaign Setup for your website this week!
Call us at (610) 768-0357 to get more information on our PPC management and marketing services or click below to contact us for more details.